Thanks For Stopping By Dolls

Friday, October 14, 2011

Mercedez Benz Fashion Week OOTD

Last month, I attended the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week and I cant begin to tell you how fabulous it was. This was my 2nd time attending. Here I am sharing with you 2 photos one from last year and one from this year. Last year I wore a blazer with a jeweled t-shirt underneath, jeans and my knee high riding boots. The blazer is from Zara's, the shirt I purchased at a store called 579 for about $7.99 and the jeans were about $9.99 no brand name, the boots were from a store in the Bronx "Zodiac" I paid about $27.99 on them.



The second outfit which I wore last month was something more on the chic fashionista kind of look, the blouse was a gift from my mother a beige button down blouse with a light sheer striped pattern, the tights were a faux leather that brought last year for Halloween lol...I was Kim Kardash-sheaint lol..if you guys want to see the costume I put together from last year let me know in the comments below. The shoes...Ahhh the shoes...I love these booties..I purchased these at the Staten Island Mall in a store call "Traffic" these shoes came out to about $15.00 I was on the back and forth with these shoes but at the very end they came home with me.




If there is anything you would like to see as far as looks or tips please let me know and I will be more then happy to answer your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to read and be apart of my new love.
~Moon Love

1 comment:

  1. ohh nice that must have been fun! <3 Yeah let's see your costume from last year! :-)

    ReplyDelete